You will need:
175g plain flour
100g caster sugar (I use golden as I prefer the taste)
100g unsalted butter
50g dark chocolate
50g milk chocolate
50ml double cream
100g icing sugar
1. Measure flour, cocoa, sugar and butter into food processor and pulse until combined.
2. Add 4-6 tablespoons of cold water and pulse again to form a soft dough
3. Form the dough into two discs, wrap in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for at least 30mins
4. Roll out the dough on a floured surface to desired thickness and cut out star (or alternative) shapes.
5. Place shapes on a greasproof papered baking tray and bake in the oven at gas mark 5 for 10-15 mins (I like to cook mine for just 10 mins to leave then quite soft in the middle) then allow to cool
6. Melt chocolate then remove from heat and gently stir in cream until smooth
7. Put a generous blob of the chocolate cream on half the stars and top with another star to make a sandwich. Allow these to set.
8. Mix the icing sugar with 1-2 tsp of cold water and pipe in zigzags across the stars
9. Repeat this piping with the chocolate filling.
10. Eat and enjoy!